Image Map

Monday, March 14, 2011

New Start....New Blog

We recently just moved to a new house in a new town.  I grew up in the same town since I was one so this move has been hard for me.  It's only 45 minutes away from "home" but it's still hard being taken out of what you are used to.  This has been a growing experience for me and after being here 2 months...things are getting easier.  I am learning my way around and what Wal-Mart is the best one to go to. :)  I have found that it's very hard to actually get out of the house.  I was so used to my old routine that it seems like it's easier just to stay home and work instead of venturing out.  I know that there are some Flea Markets close by and I think I will get out and check those out soon.  Saying all of that...I thought it would be a good time to start a new blog to document our journey in our new home and new life.  Stay tuned...a lot more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment